CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Yeah 1 more till Friday!!

Well we made it through our 1st week of Swim Lessons and our last VBS for the Summer, yeah yeah. The kids are having fun but I think we are tired and are ready for a calmer month of August. Tomm we are going to go and have lunch with my dad (their Pepaw) and also go and look at a couple of homes that we are looking at in Aubrey. I hope we find something soon (but in due time we will). It will be nice to have Craig home more. Right now Craig is driving 80-90miles round trip everyday and having to use the toll-road which is more money (we would like to save). I am ready for tomm. as I also have my MOPS Steering Comm. Retreat this Friday and Saturday. I think Craig and the kids are going to Lowes and doing some project for kids (free activity for them all, that should be alot of fun). Now much here today. Except the new Target finally opened up, yeah. That is our day. Take care everyone~

0 comments: