CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Gotta Love Date Night!

Today was just a day, lunch with friends at McDonald's (them playing Dawn and I working on the PTA calendar). Afterwards it's time to go grocery shopping, that was fast (30min in and out) done till next week, yeah... The kids are going to the movies with my dad and step-mom and then to VBS. And I get to go on a DATE with the hubby. Now if we can just think of somewhere to go and have dinner. Anyone have any idea? hmm........

I meet my dad at the movies and since I had some time to spare (2hr to be exact) I went and watched "Evening" and by the way Very good Movie... Craig finally got there and we went to dinner at Fish City Grill (gotta love the fish tacos, yummy).

0 comments: