I didn't post anything on Friday so I will do that and also post Saturday.
Friday~ Went and had lunch with my awesome dad and also went to show him some houses that we are looking at up towards Denton. Went to visit my step mom at work and then Alison had to ride in the car with my dad and grammy. So I and Charlie had to follow them to the chiropractor (sp?) and while I was there I was seen for the first time and WOW what a change, I feel like a million dollars. Then we headed to my dad's and hung out for awhile. The kids and I left to go home and I head to my friend Dawns and we went and got another friend Karen and off we went to see "Chuck and Larry" Oh my that was one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long long time....
Saturday~ I leave at 9:00 for a MOPS Steering Retreat to plan and prepare for the 2007-2008 year. During the retreat I got a call from my friend Jodi that she is in the hospital with kidney stones and kindey infection and they are admitting her and doing surgery to correct and she will be home tomm. We finish the retreat and we leave around 3:00 and I head home and do some things around the house and we took the boat out and had a great time with the kids and then my cousin Alex and two of his friends come and join us, I will post some pic's tomm. Good Night! It's time to go to bed, Church in the morning.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Friday & Saturday
Posted by SimmonsFamily99 at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment