Hello everyone, today was crazy, fun and so forth. Today Craig left for work and got to work and he forgot his cell phone, I put it in my purse to take to him after I get off work. I drop Charlie and Alison at my in-laws while I head to Baylor Dallas for a crazy shift. Today I had 30 babies, all boys but 3 girls. I finally left work at 4:30 to go and get the kidos, who had a blast. Charlie fell asleep on the way home and Alison sang the whole time. Get home and change Alison's shirt and off we go again, time for VBS. Drop them off and head to the movies with my good friend Dawn, we went to see "Hairspray" it was suppose to start at 8:05 and the goof gave us the wrong ticket and the movie already started so we wait for the 9:55 by going and watching "Evan All Mighty" another great movie. Finally it is time for our ORGINAL MOVIE, Craig picked the kids up from VBS and they were home getting ready for bed. Dawn and I watch the movie and IT WAS GREAT! I am home and trying to pick up and start the laundry and so forth, tomm the guys are working on the boat and no telling what Ali and I will be up to. We are having a cook out tomm and the kids are ready to make the Smore Pie on the grill, that should be some neat photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment