CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Just a Monday


Today started out like every other Monday. Wake up and get Charlie & Alison ready for swim lessons, check email, make coffee, fix breakfast. We head out to swim lessons and while they were learning and perfecting swimming I make phone calls to book our Speakers for the 2007-2008 yr for MOPS, while working on the newsletter. My mom, Andy and my nephew Lucas to Chuck E Cheese. While they did that I was at my good friend Jodi's taking some newborn photos. I am so amazed how happy and layed back little Jeremy is. I got some great shots. About hr and half I meet my mom at the house. Charlie and Alison played for awhile. Around 4 we started to fix dinner, it must have been great Charlie (pickyman) ate it all and wanted more. Then it is bed time and then some chill time. Craig worked a little late tonight not to bad. Got the kids into bed and we layed around and watched "Hell's Kitchen". Everyone is asleep, while I post to the blog, and finish working on some stuff for MOPS, and work on some photo's.